Thanks so much to Fiskateer Jen #258 for thinking of me when she “included me in her 5” when bestowing the Arte y Pico Award.
Here is the scoop:
1) Select 5 blogs who deserve the award for their creativity, interest and design and their contribution to the blogging community irrespective of language.
2) Each award must name the author and a link to their blog so that others may visit their blog.
3) Each award winner must show the award and put the name and link of the person they received it from.
4) The award winner and the person who awarded it must show a link to the “Arte Y Pico” blog so that others will know the origin of the award.
So, who to choose-who to choose? There are so many talented artists out there in blog land all over the world, it really is hard to choose! Here are “my 5”. =)
1. Irene (Malaysia) – My most recent blog find, she has outstanding projects in a very defined style. Her site and style inspired my latest minibook posted in the previous entry.
2. Cabbie (Philippines) – I recently discovered her blog and all of her wonderful altered art items. What really drew me in was the fact that we both made projects using Outback Restaurant coasters! (hee hee)
3. Jamie (US) – She has two blogs – scrap and photo. Her family photography is beautiful. I wish I lived close enough to her so that she could take my family’s photos!
4. Maddy (UK) – Such cute projects to die for! Love her style and the color combos she chooses.
5. Julia (Netherlands) – I really love her digital designs. They really have an ethereal freshness to them that I cannot describe.
Thank you ladies for inspiring me in very different ways! =)