Here are the photos from my first class of the year! Valentine’s Day tends to be a big draw for my office!
I kept the design of the card simple but provided a lot of paper and embellishment options for each of the participants to design their own unique projects. To ensure that the attention would be paid to putting the projects together instead of the mechanics of prepping the different pieces, I pre-cut/creased all of the paper and pre-assembled ribbon bundles.
- PaperSource – cardstock
- Recollections – cardstock
- Wausau Paper – textured cardstock
- Echo Park – patterned paper, cardstock stickers
- K & Company – adhesive borders
- Kaisercraft – bling borders, pearl borders
- Doodlebug – gems
- ColorBox – ink
- Tattered Angels – Glimmermist
- Epiphany Crafts – epoxy caps
- ribbon, flat bottle caps